“Lessons in Living” Character Training Program
The Lessons in Living Character Training Seminar equips those working with children by receiving a greater understanding of the importance of teaching Biblical character values. The character training seminar’s foundational teaching principle is – II Peter 1:5 – “Giving all diligence, add to your faith, goodness (virtue) and to goodness, (virtue), knowledge…
Character Teaching Training Course
The character seminar gives teachers insights into several different important study topics:
- Character Teaching in Relationship to Faith.
- Biblical Foundations for Teaching Character.
- Patterns of Learning – Hebrew versus Greek Learning.
- Six Retention Teaching and Learning Methods.
- Lesson Preparation and Planning.
- Lessons in Living Resource Materials.
Character Teaching – Train Yourself
- Character Training Manual
- Character Training Seminar Audio’s
Character Teaching Materials – for Teachers
- Character Training – power point presentation
Character Teaching Materials – for Children
- Character Song Book
- African English Character songs – Eden Choir